Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Holden's Christmas List - 2006

OK, I've finally managed to assemble the kids' Christmas lists. I'll start with Holden.

Right now, Holden is way into action figures and games (board games and video games).

The action figures that he's most interested in are :
  • Justice League (These are DC Comics superheroes, which include Superman, Batman, The Flash, Wonder Woman and Green Lantern. Batman is his favorite.)
  • Marvel Legends (These are Marvel Comics superheroes, which include Spider-Man, the X-Men, the Fantastic Four, The Hulk and Captain America, to name a few. Spider-man is his favorite.)
  • Teen Titans
You can't go wrong with any of the above. I've also compiled a wish list for Holden on Amazon.com if you need something more specific. It can be found here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/1L3J87CNLW1CS/

I just realized that I forgot to list any video games for the Playstation 2. I'll try to add some to his Amazon list before the end of the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home