Thursday, January 25, 2007

Illustration Friday: Super Hero

The theme for this week's Illustration Friday was Super Hero. You'd think this would've been easy for me, because I am a huge comic book geek. Quite the contrary. With so many cool superheroes to choose from, where do I start? I considered drawing Hiro from the new NBC show Heroes, but I decided instead to draw the main character from my favorite TV show of all time. That's right, baby. It's Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

(click image for full-size version)
I was hoping to ink and color it before I posted it, but I ran out of time. Oh, well. Here she is in all her pencilly goodness.

Yeah, I know. She doesn't really look like Sarah Michelle Gellar. Actually, the more I look at her, I think she sorta looks like Debbie Gibson. Hmm... That gives me an idea for a TV show...

2 Comments:

At 11:16 AM, Blogger Michelle Lana said...

Cool drawing.

 
At 8:31 PM, Blogger Adrian Ropp said...

Agreed. Buffy IS the coolest!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home