Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Emaline's Christmas List

These are offered in order (to some extent) of most-talked-about items to least-talked-about ones. Sometimes, it's hard to tell if she REALLY wants something, or if she just watched a commercial for it and wants to discuss what she saw.

  • Any of the Disney Princess toys (She's especially fond of Cinderella and Ariel, the Little Mermaid)
  • a Baby Annabell doll (This thing kinda creeps me out, but it's not my list.)
  • Any Groovy Girls dolls or accessories (She only has one doll, so I wouldn't worry about duplicates.)
  • Any Dora the Explorer toys (Or anything else, for that matter. Emaline would love a pipe wrench if it had Dora on it.)
  • Doodle Monster
  • Any age-appropriate My First LeapPad game cartridges
  • Any age-appropriate picturebooks (This girl loves books. Even though she can't read, she will sit down with a book and make up her own story based on the pictures. It's very cute. Of course, EVERYTHING she does is cute.)

I will add her DVD list when I add Holden's.

And for those of you who have been giving me grief over my lack of blog updates, these last two entries totally count.

4 Comments:

At 4:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She can say "age-appropriate" when requesting gifts ... I am impressed.

 
At 6:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I once knew a child who could pronounce a multi-syllabic word ... but I only discovered this as she was leaving.

 
At 4:11 PM, Blogger Brook said...

Anonymous said...
She can say "age-appropriate" when requesting gifts ... I am impressed.


Funny.

Anonymous said...
I once knew a child who could pronounce a multi-syllabic word ... but I only discovered this as she was leaving.


Unless the word was goodbye, I don't get it.

 
At 7:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

just wondering if Santa has broadband

 

Post a Comment

<< Home